Psychic, Astrologer, Spell Caster & Fortune Teller+27670609427 Iam a psychic, herbalist healer, spell caster, fortune teller, third in line to the great Bushiri Clan which is based in the Ruwenzori mountains. With my magical spells and effective herbs I can solve almost all of life`s problems faced by mankind; ranging from relationships, finance, luck & fortune, diseases, to mention but a few.I do help people from all corners of the world by casting my effective strong magical spells and I also do travel to different destinations in the world to offer my help if necessary.As a psychic, herbalist and traditional healer:- much as many of my clients faced with life`s problems prefer spell casting to other modes of treatments, a little prefer my traditional African way of healing, with a variety of strong effective herbs , obtained from natural plants, roots, trees, flowers and animal products which help heal life threatening problems like diseases(naturally), restoration of natural luck, chase away witchcraft , etc. please note whatever cultural background or religion belief you are, my healing has no boundaries.